The Typical SIRCH
The Typical SIRCH is a vast range of wines from autochthonous grapes, pleasantly youthful with modern structures aiming to the sapid taste of mineral soils and freshness rather than mellow wines.
Selected labels that represent the best assortment of the Friulian oenological culture, interpreted with the typical confident style which is the mark of all SIRCH wines.
Every label contains the story, the respect of traditions, the care and passion which are the family’s motto.
- Friulano (elegant and drinkable)
- Sauvignon (wide and balanced)
- Chardonnay (all-embracing and fruity)
- Pinot Grigio (complex and harmonious)
- Traminer Aromatico (enticing and aromatic)
- Schioppettino (lively and attractive)
- Pinot Nero (brilliant and persistent)
- Merlot (round and smooth)
- Refosco dal Peduncolo Rosso (compelling and intense)